Where do I get a copy of my Absolute Discharge?
Certificate of Absolute Discharge from the Department of Corrections may be obtained by writing and requesting the records or visiting:
Arizona Department of Corrections
1601 West Jefferson, M/C 112
Phoenix, AZ 85007

The information will be mailed in three to six weeks.

If you were at the Federal Bureau of Prisons you may obtain a copy of your discharge from your federal probation officer. An individual might wish to contact the restoration clerk at 602-506-4949 to assist with a federal conviction.

Show All Answers

1. What rights are lost when a person is convicted of a felony?
2. Can a person restore their civil liberties?
3. What if my felony conviction was in another state?
4. What if I was convicted of a felony in federal court?
5. How do I know if I am eligible to restore my rights?
6. What is setting aside judgment?
7. Where can I get an application?
8. Where do I get a copy of my Absolute Discharge?
9. Once I complete the application, then what?
10. My felony was reduced to a misdemeanor, but background checks are still showing that I have a felony. Why?