Who do I call to get an Elevation Certificate?

For new or existing structures that were recently identified as being in a floodplain, an Elevation Certificate is typically completed by a registered land surveyor or engineer. However a homeowner or representative may complete the Elevation Certificate for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Zones AO and A without a base flood elevation.

Return to Flood Control District

Show All Answers

1. What jurisdictions does the District perform floodplain management and regulation duties for?
2. How do I get my property out of a floodplain?
3. How do I get a copy of an Elevation Certificate?
4. Who do I call to get an Elevation Certificate?
5. How much does it cost to get an Elevation Certificate?
6. Why doesn’t the county provide Elevation Certificates at no cost to the customer?
7. Is my property in a Floodplain?