Posted on: March 30, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: March 30
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, vaccine efforts, COVID-19 testing, vaccine event alert sign-up, case trends nationally and locally, where to get a vaccine, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
March 30, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 548,401 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Given at County POD Sites
- Vaccination Event Alerts
- We Need More Shots In Arms
- Case Trends, Nationally And Locally
- I’ve Recovered From COVID-19. Should I Get The Vaccine?
- Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
- Thank You, Doctors!
- Trusted Sources