Posted on: January 19, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 19
Get the latest information on COVID-19 vaccine availability, appointment information, how to get scheduled for a second dose, second dose recommended timelines, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 19, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- Key Message: What’s Available Right Now?
- Here Is The Latest Information On Appointments As Of Tuesday, 1/19 At 5 PM
- How Do I Get Scheduled For A Second Dose?
- What If I Am Not Able To Schedule My Second Dose Within The Recommended Timeframe?
- Trusted Sources