Posted on: October 21, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Oct. 21
Get the latest information on case counts, business and non-profit grants, flu vaccines, what you can do to slow the spread, what to do if your child's school has an outbreak, isolation housing, Maricopa County take care programs, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The October 21, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Business and non-profit grants
- Flu Vaccines
- Key Message: Be part of the solution
- Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- There’s A COVID-19 Outbreak At My Child’s School. What Happens Next?
- Isolation Housing
- Get a Flu Shot
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources