Posted on: August 7, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 7
Get the latest on Arizona Department of Health Services guidelines for in-person learning, understanding the risks, emergency room safety, transportation safety, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 7, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Arizona Department of Health Services Guidelines
- County Services Impacted by the Pandemic
- Key Message: State Provides School Guidance for In-person Learning
- General State Recommendations For Schools Reopening
- Understanding The Risks
- What Is Causing Excess Mortality In Maricopa County?
- Emergency Rooms are Safe
- Am I Considered A Close Contact Even If I Was Wearing A Face Covering?
- Is Public Transportation Safe?
- Traveling Overnight
- Testing Options Across The Valley
- Mental Health Check
- Arizona Together
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources