Posted on: July 16, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: July 16
Get updates on Maricopa County confirmed COVID-19 cases, the County's news conference on cases and capacity, governor's statewide eviction moratorium extension, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The July 16, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Maricopa County Unified Command Provides Update
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- Governor Ducey Extends Statewide Eviction Moratorium
- Key Message: Planning Ahead
- Why You May Start to See More COVID-Related Deaths in Maricopa County
- Does the Maricopa County Office of the Medical Examiner Investigate COVID-19 Deaths?
- Does Maricopa County Have Capacity to Handle More COVID-19 Deaths?
- Thank you for Masking Up
- Rental Assistance Program: Apply Now!
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources