Accessing Services

Community Action Program

For more information about the CAP program or to apply for services, please contact the CAP office nearest to you.

Family Self-Sufficiency Program (FSS)

If you are currently a HAMC Public Housing or Housing Choice Voucher participant and interested in the FSS program, please fill out the application, below, and provide to your HAMC housing office. 

FSS Application 

If you require any assistance in completing this form or if you would like more information about the FSS Program, please call the Maricopa County Human Services Department at (602) 506-5911 and ask to speak with a Family Self-Sufficiency Case Manager.

Employees Assisting and Supporting Employees (EASE)

County employees interested in applying for EASE may contact their Department Personnel liaison, or obtain an application and instructions by contacting the Maricopa Community Services Division at 602-506-5911.