Performance Test Guidance Documents & Forms
Performance Test Notes & Tips
The Performance Test Notes and Tips (PDF) is comprised of four 1 - 2 page sections that address the following fundamental testing issues:
- Performance Test Questions — 10 basic questions regarding performance tests, from what is a performance test to who can we contact with questions.
- The Performance Test Process — 10 steps outlining the test process, from determining the requirement for a test to the Department’s evaluation of the results.
- Twelve Tips for a Successful Performance Test — Tips to minimize testing problems
- Five Tips for Selecting a Test Company
- Part I - Acid/Base Emissions and Wet Scrubber Performance Test (PDF)
- Part II - Procedure to Determine Requirement for Operation and Maintenance Plan - Point of Use/Exhaust Conditioner Units (PDF)
- Part III - Volatile Organic Compounds, Abatement Performance Test (PDF)
- Part IV - Insignificant and Trivial Activities (PDF)
Performance Test Guidelines
The Performance Test Guidelines (PDF) provide guidance to facilities and test companies conducting air quality performance tests in Maricopa County. They will assist in the planning and preparation for testing, actual performance of the test, and preparation of a complete and accurate test report.
Performance Test Protocol Submittal
The Performance Test Protocol Submittal Form (PDF) is a two-page form that provides specific test information in short answer or yes/no format. Many questions also require citation of the section number in the test protocol where the question is more fully addressed. The submittal form requires signatures from representatives of both the facility and the test company. A completed submittal form shall accompany every test protocol submitted to the Department.
Performance Test Report
The performance test report submittal shall include two documents:
- Performance Test Report Submittal Form (PDF) to verify inclusion of all general information required in the test report
- An Excel spreadsheet containing all raw data logger data.
A completed submittal form and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet shall accompany every test report submitted to the Department.