AQD Online Portal
The AQD Online Portal is used for new permit applications, renewals, and minor/non-minor modifications for:
- General/ATO facilities
- Non-Title V facilities
- Title V facilities
This portal is also used for submitting asbestos notifications and revisions. Users must create an electronic signature through Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) to access the AQD Online Portal.
Accessing the AQD Online Portal
STEP 1: Review the PDF guide or video tutorial below to create your electronic signature through the Environmental Protection Agencies SCS electronic reporting site. Skip to Step 2 if you already have an existing SCS electronic signature.
Please be aware that a SCS electronic signature is strictly for individual use, and that it is a violation of federal law to use or share SCS login information with any other individual. If an individual is found to be in violation of the SCS Terms and Conditions, AQD Online Portal and SCS privileges will be permanently revoked.
- How to Create a SCS Electronic Signature (PDF)
- Video Tutorial - How to Create a SCS Electronic Signature
If your organization/company has never had a permit with the Maricopa County Air Quality Department (MCAQD), or if your organization/company has recently changed ownership, please complete and submit the Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) Electronic Signature Registration Form before attempting to create your SCS electronic signature. Do not fill out this form if your organization/company already has a current permit with MCAQD.
Individual consultants and performance testing companies must register themselves as an organization/company before beginning the process of creating a SCS electronic signature.
STEP 2: Login to your electronic signature account to access the AQD Online Portal.
STEP 3: Access applicable guidance documents from resource links below to navigate through the portal.
Non-Title V, Title-V, and General Permit Resources
- Facility Contact Updates
- Submitting Compliance Reports
- Submitting a Permit Application
- Submitting a Permit Cancellation Request
- Submitting a Permit Renewal Application
- Submitting a Permit Modification Application
- Paying Annual Fees and Invoices
Virtual Inspection Resources
- Fuel Burning Virtual Inspection Records and Equipment Inventory Form
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Virtual Inspection Records and Equipment Inventory Form
- Submitting a Virtual Inspection (PDF)
- Video Tutorial- Submitting Virtual Inspection Documents (mp4)
Asbestos NESHAP Notifications Resources
Emissions Inventory Resources
- Emissions Inventory Instructions
- Emissions Inventory Confidential Data Help Sheet
- Source Classification Codes and Emission Factors
- Emissions Inventory Online Demonstration
Performance Testing Resources