Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
DECEMBER IS HEALTHY HOLIDAYS MONTH
10 Mindful Holiday Tips
Managing Holiday Stress
Tuesday, December 13 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MT
After the Holidays: Managing Debt
Thursday, December 15 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MT
How to Earn Your Wellness Reward
December 7 and 8 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Enrolled in a County medical plan? Reward yourself physically and financially this holiday season and complete the activities to earn the Wellness Reward of $30/paycheck!
Join this webinar to learn how to navigate the Wellness Portal and what healthy activities you need to complete to earn your reward.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($30.00/pay period) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .