Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
May is Employee Health and Fitness Month
Strength Training 101 Webinar
Strength training is an important part of any fitness routine. Attend this webinar to learn about the benefits of strength training and how to get started.
Virtual Wellness Trivia
Are you a wellness expert? Test your knowledge by attending virtual Wellness Trivia! This is your chance to compete for a chance to win a swag bag and bragging rights! You will need a computer or smartphone to participate.
Tuesday, May 10
Click here to sign up.
How to Earn Your Wellness Reward Webinar
NEW! Maricopa County Cookbook Vol. 2
March was National Nutrition Month. Throughout the month, County employees sent in their favorite recipes to be featured in the latest version of the County Cookbook.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .