Medical: UnitedHealthcare HDHP with H.S.A.
Contact customer service at 888-876-7908 or the myNurseline at 1-855-466-7886.
- Estimate costs, track claims/expenses, search for in-network doctors.
- How to get the most out of your UnitedHealthcare benefits.
- myNurseline (PDF) provides online access to experienced registered nurses.
UnitedHealthcare HDHP with H.S.A. Information
- About the HDHP with H.S.A. Plan (Audio Presentation)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the HDHP with H.S.A. Plan (PDF)
- A Guide to Your H.S.A. (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions for the UNC HDHP with HSA (PDF)
- Health Discount Programs (PDF)
- Health Education and Rewards (PDF)
- Health4Me Mobile App (PDF)
- Health Savings Account (HSA Guide)
- Healthy Pregnancy Program (PDF)
- How to Find a Doctor for the HDHP Plan
- How to Register for myUHC.com (PDF)
- Preventive Care (PDF)
- Medical Claim Form (PDF)
- Telehealth Services (PDF)
- Transition of Care (PDF)
- Urgent Care and Convenience Clinics (PDF)
- Where Should I Go For Care? (PDF)
- IRS Related Publications Forms
2017 - 2018 Plan Year Documents
Contact OptumRx at 888-876-7098, the group number is 9001632 or visit the Myuhc website
Information at Your Fingertips:
- Pharmacy Network
- Prescription Drug List
- Prescription Reimbursement Request Form
- Specialty Pharmacy Program
OptumRx Mail Service
United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health Contact Information
Website - (access code: uhc)
Coverage for behavioral health is provided by United Behavioral Health.
This benefit includes coverage through providers who participate in the UnitedHealthcare provider network (in-network) as well as limited coverage through providers who do not participate in the UnitedHealthcare network (out-of-network).
When receiving services from a provider within the UnitedHealthcare network, only inpatient hospitalization requires prior authorization. The in-network admitting provider will obtain prior authorization on your behalf. All other services received in-network are on a self-referral basis. To locate a participating provider, use the online UnitedHealthcare provider directory.
All out-of-network services require prior authorization. When you go out-of-network, it is your responsibility to obtain prior authorization before receiving services. Contact UnitedHealthcare to begin the authorization process.